New Year's Eve @ Botanic House
31 December 2019 7:00PM
Botanic House Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Mrs Macquaries Rd, NSW, Australia.
Celebrate New Year's Eve at Botanic House with a 6 course degustation menu designed by Luke Nguyen, 5 hour beverage package, live music and access to a Harbour front lawn to watch the fireworks.
On the night guests will arrive to an assortment of canapés, then sit down and work their way through a six course degustation with a superior beverage selection, followed by petit fours. Guests will be walked down to a Harbour front lawn to enjoy the fireworks and live music will be playing throughout the evening.
Tiger prawn, avocado rice paper rolls, hoisin sauce
Vegetarian rice paper rolls, tamari lime sauce (v,vg)
Alaskan crab & scallop dumplings
Wild mushroom & truffle dumplings, (v)
House Bread & Cultured butter
First course - Seared Hokkaido scallops, betel leaves, toasted coconut & scampi caviar (gf)
Second course - Spanner crab, pink pomelo, salmon roe & fresh Asian herbs
Third course - Sydney rock oysters, nuoc cham, fried shallots (3pp)
Petit Cordon by Maison Mumm
Mt Difficulty Roaring Meg Pinot Gris
Plantagenet 3 Lions Chardonnay
Riposte 'The Dagger' Pinot Noir
Woods Crampton (preservative free) Shiraz
James Boag's Light
Furphy Refreshing Ale
RULES AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Although we will endeavour to adhere to the publicised package contents you accept that Botanic House has the right to alter elements of the event in our sole discretion.
2. The right of admission is reserved and is also subject to Botanic House and Royal Botanic Garden terms of admission.
3. It will be a condition of entry that a search of person or possessions may be required at the time of entry to the venue.
4. There is to be no glass, alcohol or illegal substances brought onto the Royal Botanic Garden.
5. Entry will be refused if ticket is damaged, altered or defaced in any way or not purchased from an authorised point of sale.
6. Botanic House will not take responsibility for any loss or damage to your property (inc. personal property such as bags or money) brought to or purchased at the event by you or your invitees.
7. All ticket sales are final. Tickets will not be refunded after purchase.
8. There are no refunds due to inclement weather, cancellation of fireworks, failure to adhere to any of the ticket information above or these terms and conditions.
9. Botanic House practices the responsible service of alcohol. Patrons behaving in a drunken, disorderly or inappropriate manner may be refused entry and/or can be evicted at any time.
10. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the event by you or your invitees.
11. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason. In the event of cancellation of the event we will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing.
12. There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the event.
13. Doors open at 6:45pm, event closes at 12:20 pm. All patrons must be off the Royal Botanic Garden by 12:30 am.
14. This is an over 18's event. No entry will be permitted to those under 18 years of age.
15. All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferable - may not be sold or transferred by you. Conditions Apply.
16. NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE on any ticket will be given.